Nominate your products in the FMT Food Industry Awards
Product nomination for the Food Management Today Industry Awards are now open. Click the link below to nominate your products now.
Vote now in the FMT Food Industry Awards
Voting for the Food Management Today Industry Awards is now open, click the link below to register your nominations now.
Food Management Today Industry Awards 2020
In the company of renowned chef and TV broadcaster Michel Roux Jr, the 2020 Food Management Today Industry Awards brought the top names of the UK food industry together on Thursday 12th March to reward the best, as voted for by readers of the magazine and judged by industry experts.
Industry members and their guests attended the Awards Luncheon at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, to network and celebrate with the winning companies, products and organisations.
The winners were:
- Best Trade Organisation: Food and Drink Federation
- Best Ingredients Supplier: Kalsec Europe
- Best Machinery / Equipment Supplier: Marel
- Best Training Initiative: Bakkavor Group (Graduate Programme)
- Most Innovative Packaging Development: Aldi
- Best New Product Development: Peters Food
- Best Free From Product: ABP Wessex
- Best Dairy Product: Marks & Spencer
- Best Frozen Product: Dunbia
- Best Seafood Product: Aldi
- Best Bakery Product: Billington Foodservice
- Best Red Meat Product: Linden Foods / Marks & Spencer
- Best Poultry Product: Soanes Poultry
- Food Retailer of the Year: Marks and Spencer
- Food Manufacturer of the Year: Cranswick PLC
- Food Industry Champion: Andrew Kuyk CBE