Enter your products in the FMT Food Industry Awards
Enter your products in the Food Management Today Industry Awards. Click the link below to nominate your products now.
Vote now in the FMT Food Industry Awards
Voting for the Food Management Today Industry Awards is now open, click the link below to register your nominations now.
Food Management Today Industry Awards 2019
In the company of renowned chef and TV broadcaster John Torode, the 2019 Food Management Today Industry Awards brought the top names of the UK food industry together on Thursday 31st January to reward the best, as voted for by readers of the magazine and judged by industry experts.
Around 300 guests attended the Awards Luncheon at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, to network and celebrate with the winning companies, products and organisations.
The winners were:
- Best Trade Organisation: Provision Trade Federation
- Best Ingredients Supplier: Kerry Taste & Nutrition
- Best Machinery / Equipment Supplier: Treif UK Ltd
- Best Training Initiative: ABP UK Talent Academy
- Most Innovative Packaging Development: John West No Drain Tuna Fridge Pot
- Best New Product Development: The Chicken Egg – Alf Turner
- Best Free From Product: Waitrose 6 Spanish Style Pork, Chickpea & Spinach Sausages with Roasted Red Peppers – Walkers Deli & Sausage Co
- Best Dairy Product: Aldi Specially Selected Vintage 25 Month Crunchy Cheddar – Dairy Crest Ltd
- Best Frozen Product: DC Comics Wonder Woman Beef, Cheese & Bacon Burger – ABP UK
- Best Seafood Product: BigFish Salmon Fillets Marinated in Eastern Thai Spices – JCS Fish Ltd
- Best Bakery Product: SPAR Luxury Victoria Sponge Cake – Irwin’s Bakery
- Best Red Meat Product: Co-op Irresistible 2 Beef Rib & Ale Burgers – Dunbia
- Best Poultry Product: Aldi Specially Selected Free Range Whole Chicken – 2 Sisters Food Group
- Food Retailer of the Year: Iceland Foods
- Food Manufacturer of the Year: Samworth Brothers
- Food Industry Champion: Jim Dobson OBE, Chief Executive of Dunbia