Vote now in the FMT Food Industry Awards
Voting for the Food Management Today Industry Awards is now open, click the link below to register your nominations now.
Food Management Today Industry Awards 2018
In the company of renowned chef and TV broadcaster John Torode, the 2018 Food Management Today Industry Awards brought the top names of the UK food industry together on Friday 9th February to reward the best, as voted for by readers of the magazine and judged by industry experts.
Around 300 guests attended the Awards Luncheon at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, to network and celebrate with the winning companies, products and organisations.
The winners were:
- Best Trade Organisation: Red Tractor Assurance
- Best Ingredients Supplier: KERRY – The Taste & Nutrition Company
- Best Equipment / Machinery Supplier: Interfood Technology Ltd
- Best Training Initiative: Samworth Brothers – training scheme for graduates
- Most Innovative Packaging Development: Porky Lights – Lower Fat Chuck Steak Burger 6 Stack
- Best Free From Product: debbie&andrew’s Frozen Perfect Pork Sausages – ABP Wessex
- Best New Product Development: Men’s Health Kitchen Lean Pork Sausages – ABP WA Turner
- Best Frozen Product: Iceland Luxury Chateaubriand with Red Wine Sauce
- Best Bakery Product: Lichfields Granola Flapjack – Booker
- Best Seafood Product: BigFish Brand Traditionally Cured and Oak Smoked Sea Trout – JCS Fish Ltd
- Best Red Meat Product: Dorset Crown Lamb Sirloin – ABP Yetminster
- Best Poultry Product: Marks & Spencer Souvlaki Kebabs – Linden Foods
- Best Dairy Product: Vintage Cheddar with Leeks – South Caernarfon Creameries
- Food Retailer of the Year: Aldi
- Food Manufacturer of the Year: Dawn Meats
- Food Industry Champion Award: Rob Nugent – Direct Table Foods Ltd
Become a 2020 Awards partner!
Contact Michelle Ingerfield to find out more.
Call 01908 613323
Read the Awards Brochure
See the FMT Food Industry Awards brochure.